“We developed a couple of handshaking techniques,” he said. “One involves putting both your pinkies out, which allows an opening where air gets in and cools you off. The other is that one of us shakes and does all the work, while the other one relaxes.”
who is Pale Male?
Pale Male eats a mouse.
Even if you don’t agree with the war, please support our troops by sending them holiday greetings.
Visit www.redcross.org/holidaymail for more information.
Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456
Please follow these simple guidelines when sending your card to ensure it will quickly reach service members, veterans and their families.
- All cards must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, December 10, 2008. Cards sent after this date will be returned to sender.
- If sending more than one card, please mail all cards together in one large shipping envelope. Cards sent in this manner do not need individual envelopes or postage.
- Please ensure that all cards are signed.
- Please use generic salutations such as “Dear Service Member.”
- Please do not include personal information, like email or home addresses.
- Please do not send letters.
- Please do not include inserts of any kind, including photos, glitter, confetti, gift cards or calling cards. Any items inserted into cards will beremoved during the reviewing process.
- All cards received may be used in program publicity efforts, including appearing in broadcast, print or online mediums.